United Concordia is committed to offering new value-added benefits to our participating dentists. We are proud to announce our newest benefit, which addresses a concern for many Americans - college tuition costs. To assist in alleviating this financial burden, United Concordia has collaborated with SAGE Scholars to offer college tuition benefits to participating dentists and their office staff, free of charge.
United Concordia's College Tuition Benefit® (CTB) program allows United Concordia participating dentists and their office staff to earn points that can be applied toward college tuition for registered student family members at over 400 participating private colleges and universities.
How United Concordia's College Tuition Benefit® Program Works
- One Tuition Rewards® point is equal to a $1 guaranteed minimum scholarship toward the tuition price at participating colleges and universities. Tuition Rewards® points are not redeemable for cash and member colleges may include or stack Tuition Rewards® with other financial aid offers.
- Tuition Rewards® points can be redeemed for full-time, undergraduate tuition at over 400 participating colleges and universities, with 80 percent ranked among "America’s Best" by US News and World Report.
- Tuition Rewards® points are based on network participation and are awarded to participating dentists and their registered office staff annually in March. To find out how many points you and your office staff will earn, complete the registration process explained below.
- There is no limit to the number of points that can be accumulated, but each student can only use points to pay for up to one year of college, spread out evenly over their undergraduate education.
- Tuition Rewards® points can be shared with registered student family members, including children, step-children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, godchildren and extended family. Students must be registered before August 24 of their Junior year to be eligible to receive Tuition Rewards® points.
As an added bonus, participating dentists and their office staff receive 500 bonus Tuition Rewards® points when they sign up for the College Tuition Benefit® program. Additionally, each student registered receives a one-time bonus of 500 Tuition Rewards® points!
This exciting new program is a fantastic benefit for the future college students in your life, as well as an excellent retention tool for your office staff. To register for United Concordia’s College Tuition Benefit® program and begin earning points toward your student’s education, follow the quick and easy registration steps below.